Re*Calibrating Who You Are
Responsibility does not only lie with the leaders of our countries or with those who have been appointed or elected to do a particular job. It lies with each of us individually. Peace, for example, starts within each one of us. When we have inner peace, we can be at peace with those around us.
The Eclipses are considered "course correctors" ~ whether you're a little (or a lot) off 'course' ~ and they are "intensified" solar and lunar energies pouring around and through you (no matter your level of consciousness). Things will be particularly intense now as we approach the eclipses. In addition, the first Super / New Moon in Cancer falls on June 22nd during one of the Sacred Seasons, Summer Solstice celebrated around June 20-21. This is a celebration of the LIGHT ~ a peak in the energies and a culmination of all that you initiated at Winter Solstice for this year. This is the half-way mark, how is your year unfolding?
The Solar Eclipse will be activating your physical body, while the Lunar Eclipse will be activating your emotional body, but together, your spiritual body should go to a completely new level. The lessons this month will center around emotional and material security; home and work; sacred space and sacred work; private and public life; Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine; Archetypal Mother and Father. How can you be more responsible for your feelings and what you create in the world? How can you connect to a deep sense of belonging and an authentic sense of responsibility for your life and life's work?
The Cancer/Capricorn Eclipses happening 2009-2011 will activate energy reminiscent of 2000-2002 and 1990-1992. This does not mean that events from then will repeat now, only that you will be facing similar choices in the same areas of your life you were dealing with then. As it relates to your Sacred Space/Home ~AND~ your Contribution/Heart-Centered Work ... consider the following questions.
- What were you going thru then?
- What lessons of emotional balance and responsibility were you completing? and initiating?
- How were your definitions of Home & Work shifting, changing, evolving?
- What were you learning about your ancestors?
- What "primary mountain" were you trying to climb at that time?
- How was your family structure changing?
- How was your career evolving?
- What was your definition of Emotional & Material Security?
- Who were the people in your private/intimate circle?
- Who were the people in your public/professional circle?
- How were you opening up to a new level of existence? How was the millennium kicking off for you?
... NOW ... How are things shifting and changing in your life TODAY? Consider the above questions for here and now TODAY. How will you CHOOSE DIFFERENTLY NOW?
Click Here for Eclipse Article w. MORE Details
Click Here for Eclipse Special Offer
Click Here for Eclipse *FREE* Tele-Class in JULY 2009